• Take a walk through Kathmandu’s colourful streets and markets on arrival, in comfort.
• Trails that will take you through low land forest – from Alpine vegetations to the yak herders of Kyangying gompa, into the heart of Langtang Valley.
• Explore Nepal’s highly regarded Tamang regions to the lowland, and the Tibetans of highland.
• Climb through Gosaikunda Pass – 4,610m – through its holy lake that offers stunning views of Mount Manaslu and its surroundings.
• Finish the trek by staying in comfort in the outskirts of Kathmandu at Nagarkot, a typical Tamang village that offers 200-mile panoramic views of entire Nepal Himalaya.
• Round up your trip with a morning visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square as a part of a World Heritage sight and its markets.
0 Reviews on Langtang Gosainkunda Trek