Everest 3 High Passes is unarguably one of the most challenging and physically demanding treks. It offers the thrill of adventure to those who want to fulfill the ultimate goal by crossing & climbing the 3 highest passes of the Everest region namely the Kongma La (5,535m), Cho La (5,420m) and Renjo La (5,340m). In addition to these 3 high passes, one can also opt for equally challenging treks at the same time such as Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar trek, Gokyo valley trek and Everest Panorama Trek
During the trek one can enjoy the stunning views of the mountains namely Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse, Ama Dablam and Makalu from these high passes, if good weather permits. After Gokyo valley, we walk down to Thame through grazing pastures.
From Kathmandu, we take a scenic flight to Lukla & follow the normal Everest trail through Dudh Koshi river bank, Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche up to high passes enjoying the spectacular view of tall and lofty mountains and experiencing local culture and Sherpa hospitality. On the way, we also pass through Sagarmatha National Park which is established to protect the Flora and Fauna of the Himalaya. The ancient village of Thame is home to one of the biggest monasteries in the Khumbu & offers some of the best Himalayan views in the world.
Everest 3 High Passes trek could be the best choice for any adventure lovers who have a long-cherished dream of performing both treks and climb to the highest altitude on earth. Anyone can feel the thrill of adventure and widen their experience towards the peak climbing expedition beyond trekking activity in Nepal. The trek concludes at Lukla before flying back to Kathmandu.
The best time for trekking to Everest 3 High Passes is March, April, and May in spring and late September, October, and November in autumn. During this time you have a clearer sky for good photography and pleasant weather. In January and February, it is also possible to do the trek but it can be very cold higher up (-20C/-4F to – 30C/-22F) and full of snow on the trail during winter.
This trek can be customized to suit the interest and suggested dates of our prospective clients. Please check out our suggested itinerary of Everest 3 High Passes Trek below and kindly send us any suggestions via email at email@example.com. Tara Treks Nepal is happy to organize Everest 3 High Passes trek for individuals and Groups as per request.
• Challenge yourself arguably the best trek in the Nepal Himalaya, crossing its three high passes over 5,000m.
• Short scenic flight to Lukla in the region from Kathmandu trek, following the Dudh Kosi River system.
• Visit to some of the oldest monasteries and the villages in the region to understand their simple day-to-day life.
• In addition to its three high passes, an opportunity to trek to Gokyo Ri peak and Kalapatthar for its exhilarating views of Mount Everest, Cho Yu, and Mount Makalu in the distant.
• Enjoy trekking into the ancient trading route crossing Rinjola Pass towards Bhote Koshi Valley.
• Comfort stay in Kathmandu, visiting its historic world heritage site and colourful markets, rounding up your trip before heading back home.
0 Reviews on Everest Three-Passes